Wednesday 9 January 2013

FOOD!

Today panfu released a new action! I'll give you a clue on what it is.
                                           
Yep you guessed it! It is a cake action! HURRAY! You have to throw cake at pandas and fill the bar to 100 percent then you get a reward! I won't tell you the reward yet because you have to find out yourself! SO DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME ON ASKING ME OR I'LL BE ANGRY AT YOU!
Joking, joking...... I do however do karate moves so beware of me in real if you live in London.

Oh yes! if you can't see what it looks like here is my enlarge of it!

                                             


Happy new year!
Flora52 Aka Aleasha12

P.S I don't mind you calling me Flora or Aleasha but Flora is nicer jsut to let you know!
















No comments:

Post a Comment